Tuesday, April 15, 2008

del.icio.us Thing #13









Ok--I can see how this could be helpful for those of us who work in a library. This is a great way to keep url's handy at your fingertips instead of having them all in your favorites. You can organize them with the tags--which is handy. HOWEVER, and this is a big however, personally, I would not spend the time on the computer organizing such things. I don't spend any extra time on the computer than necessary and to me this would take a lot of time and organization for something that I frankly would not use very much. As I said, libraries can benefit from this--good way to pull in all that useful information for reference help, programs, whatever. But for personal use, I wouldn't use it. Sorry :(
The reading lists area super idea--will suggest we do the same. :)

1 comment:

sewinglady said...

Love the picture and agree with you completely. Seems all the suggested challenges are very time consuming for ordinary people.